BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out a 2003 LT (replaced it with an 09 LT) and have a bunch of screws, clip nuts and other small parts that I will probably end up throwing away. If you live in the area and want to come by and pick some up (or just see a really naked BMW) let me know.
I am in Mesa (near Mesa Drive and Brown Rd). I work Monday-Thursday but am available after 3pm or or Friday-Sunday. We will be out of town from the 15th - 28th of June, but available again after that.

Lowell
Cell 480-390-0433

·
Registered
372 Posts
Lowell,

Thank you my friend,

Pleasure meeting today and seeing what you have to offer. I will keep the rest of her in mind. I have been looking for a project for the summer months.

Kevin.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lvahl said:
I am parting out a 2003 LT (replaced it with an 09 LT) and have a bunch of screws, clip nuts and other small parts that I will probably end up throwing away. If you live in the area and want to come by and pick some up (or just see a really naked BMW) let me know.
I am in Mesa (near Mesa Drive and Brown Rd). I work Monday-Thursday but am available after 3pm or or Friday-Sunday. We will be out of town from the 15th - 28th of June, but available again after that.

Lowell
Cell 480-390-0433
Kevin took all the screws and bolts I had, but if you need something specific, I am sure he would share. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for anything else.
Lowell

·
Registered
285 Posts
I don't need any screws and I dont have any J pegs. But,, I do need both chrome covers for the tip over wings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.