BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched Patti being unloaded from the moving van after the mishap in Wyoming. She looks great and will be ridden this afternoon. All the damage has been fixed, and surprisingly she started after sitting since September 3rd without a charger or being ridden. I am looking forward to getting back in the saddle!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Great newz, Carl. Being without Patti wuzn't fun I know (I wuz w/o Toad for only 4.5 months), so you got some catchin' up to do. Ride safe - hope you miss the nasty wx.

Best regards, Carl.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Welcome home Patti!!!

Carl,

This is the first I have heard of Patti's boom-boom. :eek:
It sounds like we are going to have to keep Patti, Toad and Ali far away from one another. Ali is still vacationing in Nevada.

Sure hope you didn't get hurt. :confused:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Poor Ali!

Well Coni, we stopped by Sierra BMW yesterday and talked to them a little. Poor Ali is still hanging in traction awaiting that X-msn transplant! They still don't have one!

John

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
John,
I love it that you stopped in to visit Ali! I hope you didn't take him anymore flowers. I'll tell you, lesson learned: Never take a guy named Ali near Las Vegas *or* Reno. :D
Hope you had a good trip.
I'm planning on seeing you on Sunday right?
Best,

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Patti's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I can't wait till Friday! Riding Patti is so different from the Harley! I sure did miss the quiet and the curves! Rode Patti home...... the long way, and then put her onto the battery tender to bring her juices up to par. Friday is a day off, and the weather looks good. Patti and I will be looking for some curves!

She looks like a virgin in spite of her affair with the elk! I am in love again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts