BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out my beloved K bike to get some funds to go into the next BMW to live with me. I am offering everything at a "fair" price based on condition. I cover the cost of shipping materials, buyer pays for actual shipping costs. NOTE: I am not a commercial enterprise with special discounts on UPS, FedEx or USPS; the shipping is full retail (unfortunately). It is possible to ship via Greyhound bus for cheap but requires the buyer to pick up the package from the bus station. Items ship within 24 hours of payment clearing. Bike has just over 85k on it.
(J-pegs, Windshield, Russel Day Long Seat already sold and shipped out,) Most everything is available. I am just now tearing into the bike, most of the tupperware removed. As i get further into the bike, I can add more parts or just ask. Thanks!

Saddlebags - $275 for the pair with chrome (show wear from usage)
Body Panels - $75 for small $125 for large sides (have holes from J-pegs)
Complete Front Fender - $80
Passenger Footrests - $60
Rider Footrests - $60
Brake Lever - $75
Speigler Brake Lines (Blue and Gold) - $125
MIrrors with round mirror attachment for better view- $125 for pair
Front Wheel/New Tire/Rotor - $350 (Tires have Dynabeads in them)
Back Wheel/1/2 Tire Used/Rotor - $350
Topcase/Lighted Chrome Rack/Ztechnik Armrests - $750 (latch intact, speakers worked last time I used them)
Headlight with Protective Cover - $100
Handlebar Covers with Cup Holder - $125
Programmable, wired garage door opener - $35 (battery in opener is wired to talk button)
Original Rider/Passenger seats - $265 (rider seat flattened by previous owner to make it more comfy)
CD Player - $100
CB Radio - $75
Stingray w/ lid - $125
John Performance Chip (Never used) - $50
Wind Deflectors (under mirrors) - $85 for pair

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are the mirrors mounts in tack and also the lower fairings with the tip over covers are the good. You can pm me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts