BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Parting out '99 K1200LT Only 10k Miles Brakes Seat Trans Motor Tape Pegs Pedals Exhaust Shock Etc

We're parting out a '99 K1200LT. It has only 10k miles on it, so everything that survived the crash (most parts) are in super fresh condition. You can see a growing list of parts for sale here:http://stores.ebay.com/Autobahn-Dismantling-Inc/_i.html?_nkw=k1200lt&submit=Search&_sid=835478986
If you need something you don't see posted, let me know.
Thanks
-Jon

Asking Price: Best Offer
Condition: Great

BeemerK1200_01_resize.jpg BeemerK1200_02_resize.jpg BeemerK1200_03_resize.jpg BeemerK1200_04_resize.jpg BeemerK1200_05_resize.jpg BeemerK1200_06_resize.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
If the right knee pad is in excellent condition I might be interested if the price is right.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is the piece in the trunk lis that screws in and creates the document pocket w. hinged lid in good condition - how about the tool kit & owners manual..?

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi im looking for the windshiled assembly (withthe arms that raise the shield) dont need the motor just the assembly do you have one?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Front steering stabilizer still good?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you still have the shifter linkage? (the piece that is approximately 4" long that connects the foot lever to the relay lever, with a ball joint at each end)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Do you have the radio unit still? And, does it work? Definitely interested if you do. Thanks, Rudy

·
Registered
107 Posts
Is the passenger seat and passenger back rest pad still available?

·
Registered
478 Posts
i see the bike has crome footrest mount plates let me know the condition of all 4 and a price might be interested if they are in good shape

·
Registered
517 Posts
I will take the two chromed tip over pieces on the lower part of the side bags if you can get them off. And the two pieces on the front lower portion that are chromed if they arent all cratched up.
And if you also still have the R and L Passenger foot peg chromed pieces I'll take them also.

Please let me know what you have and a group price we can come up with. I'll give you a FedEx number to ship with.

Email me at [email protected] I do PayPal.

Tommy Connell
Valdosta,GA

·
Registered
47 Posts
I see you are parting out an LT. I lost the lever that switches from forward to reverse on My 2003 LT . do you by chance have one for sale?

John Holmes

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello,
I am interested in the windshield, and the wind deflectors. I will send a pm.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts