BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It all goes everything but the clutch trust me you doing want that. It is gold in color. Best offer takes it all. Piece by piece or all in one price. Your lucky day if you are going to keep yours.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
If you do part out your 05 I'd be interested in the Radio assuming it it a VOICE 2 , give me a price.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Have any pics you can post of it? Might jog someone's memory that they're needing/wanting something. :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Passenger seat and pad please. Also, the plastic trim pieces that cover the windshield screws. LMK what you want for them. Greg.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Interested in either or both mirrors, and the winglets next to the windscreen.

Thanks,
Chris Ogle

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
j-Pegs, lookin for, 5'8"
about to buy an air pressure monitoring system

Bob

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
boxer259 said:
Interested in front wheel fender.
Damn, see what I mean about the pics? :rolleyes:
I didn't think about the front fender. If Boxer does't take it, I'd be interested. :wave

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'd like the side case protectors and the crash bar covers. You're less than 100 miles from me, so I could pick them up. Let me know, and thanks.

P.S. Also interested in the electro-hydraulic center stand.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Not sure of the exact name off the top of my head, but I would like the left side driver's footpeg plate - the chrome cover plate. Shoot me a price + shipping and method of payment and I'll get it going asap.

Thanks

Chris W.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Heated grips?

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Don't know about anyone else, but I have yet to get a response out of the seller :corn:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
GHOSTRACER said:
Don't know about anyone else, but I have yet to get a response out of the seller :corn:
+1

Have not gotten a response to PMs, either. Anyone heard back from him?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts