BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out my K1200LT 2003 with 11,400 miles, Let me know if you are interested any components. I have a Corbin Smuggler case and asking $350 plus shipping or local pick up in Cos Cob, CT (I95, exit 4)

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
If that was a different color I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I am parting out my K1200LT 2003 with 11,400 miles, Let me know if you are interested any components. I have a Corbin Smuggler case and asking $350 plus shipping or local pick up in Cos Cob, CT (I95, exit 4)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Did you have aftermarket shocks?
What is the model and state of the windshield?
Thanks.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I am looking for the top case latch.
Can you PM me if you have one for sale?

Thanks,
BJ

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I may be interested in the Smuggler. Can you get a shipping estimate to West Valley City, Utah?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is the final drive still available? Does it have a hole for the speedo sensor? I need 33/12 gear ratio. If so, please quote. Thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Is the bike black? If so I'm interested in both mirrors, complete and both of the tip-over covers. Condition & Price?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am looking for the complete stingray with the radio & CD player
I have the stingray complete with CD player and CB as well. Hoping to get $175 for the full set up. THe stingray is black in color. I can photo them tonight and send you a pic if you email back if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts