BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Newport said:
Any idea where I might obtain a used radio surround panel for my 2006 K1200LT?
Hi, Ray - you might try the usual replacement/aftermarket parts sources that lots of folks here use. Such as Beemerboneyard, or Cycles Re-cycled. Also, a 'want to buy' post in our classified forum might result in someone cleaning out their closet. ;)

This forum, 'Contact the Help Team,' is primarily used to get help with navigating around the various forums or if you experience a problem with viewing/using the site's webpages.

Good luck on your search for the part you need, Ray. Take care.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Try Ebay, I've noticed an unusually high number of LT parts there lately. Every once and awhile you'll get lucky there. Good Luck.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dick said:
Hi, Ray - you might try the usual replacement/aftermarket parts sources that lots of folks here use. Such as Beemerboneyard, or Cycles Re-cycled. Also, a 'want to buy' post in our classified forum might result in someone cleaning out their closet. ;)

This forum, 'Contact the Help Team,' is primarily used to get help with navigating around the various forums or if you experience a problem with viewing/using the site's webpages.

Good luck on your search for the part you need, Ray. Take care.
Thanks I will give those a try

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Newport said:
Thanks but the part I want is the part through which all the radio control buttons protude.

Other suggestions provided may well bring about a result
I do not believe that the part you are asking for comes without a complete radio..

Are you looking for a complete radio?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pauleknight said:
I do not believe that the part you are asking for comes without a complete radio..

Are you looking for a complete radio?
You are correct. When buying that part from BMW you must buy the lot.
enelandmoto in NC have agreed to sell me the panel piece without the radio and I found them through Ebay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts