BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to replace my windshield soon and was wondering if anyone here has any experiece with parabellum windshields. I had one a few years back on an R69/S and really liked it. I haven't seen one on an LT, but they do make them for the LT. I'm hoping to get an opinion or two before I spend the money for something I'm not going to be happy with.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm happy with mine...

I replaced a BMW tall on my '06 with a Parabellum -2 and like it very much. The -2 is still a bit taller than the BMW shield due to the different shape. Getting a windshield with good visual clarity was my primary goal. The BMW windshield distorted the view when looking anywhere but straight ahead. The Parabellum is crystal clear.

·
Registered
32 Posts
parabellum

i repaced my tall BMW shield with the same one as Jim and also got the vents...let me tell you, this baby is visually clear...zero side bendage as i call it...have had it for about 3000 miles and have been very happy...Mike

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have two

I got one for the K75 and one for the LT.

It is very clear with no distortion. I got the plus 2 and am happy with it. Rode to CCR and back with no problems.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who posted their opinion. Your comments are right in line with my impression of the Parabellum that I had on my R69/S, it was the clearest windshield I've ever owned. They seem to resist scratches much better than the stock windshield also. Thanks to you guys my mind is made up, I'll order one.
Thanks again,
Jim

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I think I'm with you. I am looking at one with the vents but I do not really know if I want the -2 or standard hight.
Anybody got one with the tent? How dark is it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts