BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to mention this, I just bought a 2011 GS 1200 from Pandora's and honestly the purchasing process was a breeze.
I purchased the bike trough the internet (since I live in Illinois), everything was done in a very proffesional manner.
Craig Collins the Sales Maneger at Pandora's was great and patient answering al my questions and helping with the process to get my new bike.
I also want to mention that Craig pick me up at the Chattanooga airport and invited me luch at the shop while he was finishing the paperwork.
The bike was great and my way back to Illinois was great. He also provided maps for me to look at if I needed to.

I am very happy with the service I got at Pandora's in Chattanooga, TN.

I highly recomend these people for parts or new bikes. You will get the treament you deserve..

Marcelo

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Yes, they do a great job and they take good care of my bike. Great to hear that your experience was good. We are glad to have them in our area!

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,103 Posts
Glad to hear that Marcelo.

We are happy to have a new dealer down here and John Pran and his team have been very supportive of our gatherings in the Smoky Mountains (STC and SMFR). Sounds like he does just as well over the net.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
They even honored me with a white rocking chair with my name on it.....

The Pandora team is really a BMW owner type of shop, about every Saturday something is planned...track days, GS rides, seminars, tech sessions and most Saturdays lunch is provided for the attendees....

As John as mentioned they are supported or our gathering of BMW Owners at Ironhorse Lodge a couple times a year....

Come join us and bring that new GS...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good to hear. I am currently checking out used R1200RTs on the net, and came across their site. Nice to read good comments about them.

Alaskan

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Alaskan said:
Good to hear. I am currently checking out used R1200RTs on the net, and came across their site. Nice to read good comments about them.

Alaskan
was by there a few days ago...had couple used RTs and two NEW never titled 2010 RTRs

need someone to ride it to Alaska?

Stayed in Palmer last year in my trip to Deadhorse, camped at a RV/campground....the folks let us set our tents and hammock up under the pavilion...it was raining...worked great.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a new R1200RT from them this spring and was surprised by the high level of service I received. The really want your business.

I've gotten the cold shoulder from other BMW dealers, even one I bought two bikes from and was negotiating take delivery of a third. I live only a few miles from that dealer but I went 100 miles to Pandora's. Enough said?

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Warning to all who visit Pandora's; DON'T sit in Don Norwood's chair out front because it will break (just like his hammock)! :D

Kidding aside, if it does break, you can always ring the Dealer-attached "bell" if you can't get up! :histerica

1 - 8 of 8 Posts