BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Lookin good Michael! It is your own ride now, not a copy of any other, and that is always a nice thing to have. Is it a candy apple or pearlescent type paint?

John

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AlaskaFish said:
Lookin good Michael! It is your own ride now, not a copy of any other, and that is always a nice thing to have. Is it a candy apple or pearlescent type paint?

John

It is metallic, hard to see in the pics. Different from Sun No sun, its like having two bikes.
it is actually called ELECTRIC ORANGE from the Kia cars. I looked at many many colors and always came back to some sort of this version.
Thanks.

Zeke

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
She's one mean lookin' machine ... naked! Very nice color choice for visability. I like it!

Jer

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Awesome! Can you see me now?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
That certainly jacked up the pizazz factor..........suweeeet................ :cool:

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Very nice Zeke....I like it!

Ron

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I like the paint. Very nicely done!

Now for a bit of criticism.......... Do you think it's polite to post a picture of her with her skirts off???? I can't think of anything homelier than a nekkid LT! It's amazing the difference a little bit of painted plastic makes!

Anybody familiar with the early 50's Ford color called Sherwood Blue? I would love to paint a bike this color some day.

Again, very nice job!

Loren

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great job, Zeke. Almost makes it look like a Gold Wing.
Oops. Shouldn't have said that. Just envy speaking.
Really do like the color. And again, great job. :rotf: :rotf:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Very nice Zeke, very nice indeed. I like the darker color on the fairing skirt too.

·
Premium Member
4,878 Posts
Paint job looks beautiful and different. Before assembly is a good time to give her a bath!

The only think that I would change would be the addition of clear turn signal indicator covers Use with the orange bulb inside. Orange cover and red bike, (just my opinion) don't blend as well...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts