BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning, I am a new member with a new ride (for me), a 2002 1150RT and was wondering if any members around Whatcom County could let me know of any local BMW repair places, BMW groups, etc. Thanks. Ted

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
HI Ted,

I have a brother up in Bellingham, next time I'm up I'll try and look you up.
As for motorcycle shops I don't believe there is any BMW shops North of the Seattle area but there is a old shop downtown. I visit there once the owner works on a lot of old bike along with euro bikes. Not that big of a place so I'm sure you'll find him, think it was called Champion Cycle.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
There use to be a shop in Arlington. May still be in business. Ride West and Valentine motors in Seattle. RideWest has weekend rides that are good for getting involved. They also have plenty of activities going on also. Talk to Dave Preston to get on their activities email list. If you have a need, I can help you out with basic stuff. I also change peoples tires (and balance) for free. beech...mount vernon (snipesb(at)cnw.com)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to John and Beech. John look me up anytme you are in town. Beech, thanks for the info, would like to ride down someday and meet you.
Ted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts