BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have traveled both, which do you prefer if you could only do one this year and why.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,409 Posts
BRP however avoid during summer months on weekends!! :thumb:

Sights, scenery, peaceful, accommodations off and on, elevation changes, tunnels
other riders and the list goes on and on . . .

However the Ozarks are not far behind!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I love both places. The BRP has a lot of miles with no stop lights or stop signs with lots of scenery and nice curves. The Ozarks have lots of curves but not many places to enjoy the view. Most any road is good and lots have little traffic. If you have not been to either flip a coin and do the other next year. You can't go wrong with either place.

·
Registered
787 Posts
The scenery is beautiful on the BRP but the speed limit is I think thirty five and that gets boring.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
I rode the BRP back on the first of the month. It was some great riding. I'll be riding the Ozarks next month...................... :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Did the BRP from south to north last June. Enjoyed every bit of it. The 1st leg from the Smokys to Asheville has the most traffic. Leaving Tuesday for Eureka Springs Ark. I like both areas but the BRP is hard to beat. Speed limit is 45 but we passed very few Park Rangers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts