BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, folks, I did it. I traded my LT for a 2016 top of the line Goldwing with 12,000 miles. I will have a Hannigan sidecar attached in a couple of months. I do have some leftover parts that I will post for sale with pictures. I have a heated Russell driver and passenger seat with heated passenger backrest, a Dauntless trailer hitch, a rear wheel with good tire and a front wheel minus discs and maybe a few other leftovers. I will post in the next few days. I will continue to lurk on this forum just because it is so civilized.

Robert

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, folks, I did it. I traded my LT for a 2016 top of the line Goldwing with 12,000 miles. I will have a Hannigan sidecar attached in a couple of months. I do have some leftover parts that I will post for sale with pictures. I have a heated Russell driver and passenger seat with heated passenger backrest, a Dauntless trailer hitch, a rear wheel with good tire and a front wheel minus discs and maybe a few other leftovers. I will post in the next few days. I will continue to lurk on this forum just because it is so civilized.

Robert

Robert, I would be interested in your heated seats if they would fit my 99 LT

What would you need to get for both of
them?

Russ

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! I assume you will be sharing comparisons between the LT and the Wing in due time?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I'm interested in the Russell seat

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By any chance do you have passenger arm rests? How much for seat?
Sorry, no arms. I'm looking for $750 for the heated driver seat, passenger seat and heated passenger backrest. All are in great condition.

Robert

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Robert

Robert, I would be interested in your heated seats if they would fit my 99 LT

Russ, you would have to do what I did for my 2000. I cut own the bodywork and added two screws with captured nuts.
I'm looking for $750 for the heated driver seat, passenger seat and heated passenger backrest. All are in great condition.

What would you need to get for both of
them?

Russ
Russ, you would have to do what I did for my 2000. I cut own the bodywork and added two screws with captured nuts. The procedure is on this forum.

I'm looking for $750 for the heated driver seat, passenger seat and heated passenger backrest. All are in great condition.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interested in the seat. I have an 05
That woul be a direct fit. I'm looking for $750 for the heated driver seat, passenger seat and heated passenger backrest. All are in great condition.

Robert

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats on the new bike! I assume you will be sharing comparisons between the LT and the Wing in due time?
Right off the bat, the low-speed handling is far superior. I really miss the electrically operated windshield. On the Honda, you have to stop and undo two latches then physically move the shield then lock the arms down. Lots of torque, pulls strongly from 2000 rpm, redline at 6000 although I see no reason to spin it that fast. Seats seem to be good, time will tell. Rain protection is just about as good as the K1200. Listed fuel mileage is 35mpg on 86 octane. More later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts