BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We made it back to MI today after spending a couple of days doing the tourist thing around Duluth then across the UP.

We want to thank you Brad and the board for your hard work in putting together this event. What an honor it is to be a part of this Charitable event, it was awesome to see the money raised for positive energy outdoors.

Thank you to all for making us feel welcome and comfortable, it was great to meet so many of you and make new friends.

It was also great to reconnect with old friends, Vicki was able to put faces with those of you that I had previously met.

Thanks again to all, here are a few pics of our trip!!

http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m550/dthogey/CCR 2012/

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
David, It was great to have you and Vickie with us. We hope that you'll join us again.

If you'd like to add your pictures to the CCR photo site, please let me know via PM or curvecowboyreunion_at_yahoo_dot_com.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve_R said:
David, It was great to have you and Vickie with us. We hope that you'll join us again.

If you'd like to add your pictures to the CCR photo site, please let me know via PM or curvecowboyreunion_at_yahoo_dot_com.

Thanks Steve,

I just looked at all the pics, great job :thumb: , not much I can add to that!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
David,
It was great seeing you again and getting to meet Vicki. The only problem I have found with CCR is that once you've been, you're addicted. Having started planning how to get to Bend next year proves CCR has her hooks in you. Nothing except a fix next year will ease the symptoms! :D

I checked out your pics. Very nice.

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
David and Vicki,

It was nice meeting you folks. I enjoyed talking with you; maybe we'll see you at another event down the road sometime.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Dave, good seeing you all again.

We are glad that you and Vickie felt welcomed and enjoyed your first CCR.

Hope to see you again this October at Irohnorse.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
dthogey said:
Thanks Steve,

I just looked at all the pics, great job :thumb: , not much I can add to that!
Au contraire mon ami!! Not everyone sees CCR and the roads to, from and round about as I do. I really want it to be a CCR site from all the attendees, other than just what I see.

Please reconsider..

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.