BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed!!

Being Announced Now On News That Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed By U.s. Military......

·
Registered
241 Posts
Re: Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed!!

I had a few folks call me but nothing like breaking in at the last 15 minutes of CSI:Miami to get your attention. I even had an old buddy call me and he hasn't visited or called me since my accident. (He did sell his H-D right after I got hit but he couldn't handle seeing me like this).

I can picture a scene from the Wizard of Oz where all the munchkins were dancing after the Wicked Witch was killed singing, "Ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch, the Wicked Witch. Ding dong the Wicked Witch is dead".

Now I hope others will rally to our side to get rid of the taliban and alquiada. (Spelling errors left in, courtesy of spell check not having the correct spelling to change to).

I hope and pray that our troops stay safe and can all come home when all of this is finished. Praise be to God!!!

·
IBR# 366
16,553 Posts
Re: Osama's dead

·
Miles of Smiles
1,054 Posts

I must have seen the " International " version, no kicking doors. :)

:toast: Job well done.

·
Registered
929 Posts

The wheels of justice grinding along slowly---but always onward! :D

·
Registered
453 Posts

The trouble is, this will not solve anything!

Before a squad of Rangers descends on Belgium looking for me, I would like to explain; The israelis have been chasing terrorists / Freedom Fighters / or whatever for years. every time they catch the head of one group and remove him, he is replaced.

All you can do is try to win over their hearts as violence begats violence. Is this possible? No idea but unless there are people willing to fight for whatever cause they want (Free Northern Ireland / Free Basque / Freedom from government intervention / etc) you will get some nutter who wants to take this to the oppressors. If they do not have any respect for their own lives or the opponents then you get suicide bombers!

Not all Muslims are terrorists, and not all terrorists are Muslims!

Please remember the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is Who wins!

History is written by the victors!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts

Yes, but will we see the death certificate? No need, pic below.

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts

The question now is, why didn't Pakistan know he was living so close to Islamabad? Or did they?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts

Let's keep the partisan political BS out of the thread, please.

·
Registered
635 Posts

Ponch said:
I think there's been a reluctance on our end to go inside Pakistan to look for him. This may sound cynical, but I bet a lot more effort was put in and risk taken because of poor poll numbers. All we needed was two guys from Jersey. Italian President
Obama said early on, if there is creditable evidence of Bin Laden inside Pakistan & creditable evidence of his exact location, he would not hesitate to go after him. According to the news I read this morning, that was the case, because not only did they get him, but apparently Pakistan was not notified. In any case, I to am gratified and kudos to our military and specifically the Navy Seals... they rock.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts

Gizmo1137 said:
Obama said early on, if there is creditable evidence of Bin Laden inside Pakistan & creditable evidence of his exact location, he would not hesitate to go after him. According to the news I read this morning, that was the case, because not only did they get him, but apparently Pakistan was not notified. In any case, I to am gratified and kudos to our military and specifically the Navy Seals... they rock.

And we also know that they knew where he was for some time...Glad he's dead, but for the opportunist. This could have been done years ago.

·
IBR# 366
16,553 Posts

hoog62 said:
Let's keep the partisan political BS out of the thread, please.
C'mon now, what fun is that? :histerica

·
IBR# 366
16,553 Posts

tazz56 said:
I hope that our troops stay safe and can all come home when all of this is finished.
Agreed.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
In other news, Chuck Norris just returned from vacation in Pakistan... Coincidence?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
In all seriousness, I am again reminded of how we are all so lucky to have those willing to get in harm's way to eliminate criminals. These men (and women) hang it out for us, and for that I am grateful.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
hallzee said:
In other news, Chuck Norris just returned from vacation in Pakistan... Coincidence?
Whoever did Osama in is now, The Most Interesting Man in the World. Can you imagine he'll ever pay for a beer or drink again?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
hallzee said:

:histerica :histerica :histerica That's going on my wall in FB now! Good 'un!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Whoever did Osama in is now, The Most Interesting Man in the World. Can you imagine he'll ever pay for a beer or drink again?
His money's no good if I'm around...

John

1 - 20 of 39 Posts