BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe the first CCR was in Oklahoma City??? Was a Logo ever created? I'd like to put a specialty shirt together with all the logos.

·
Registered
558 Posts
GoldenDragon said:
I believe the first CCR was in Oklahoma City??? Was a Logo ever created? I'd like to put a specialty shirt together with all the logos.
I don't think there was.

If you look at the 2001 CCR page, http://www.curvecowboyreunion.com/CCR2001/ , you can see the logo is "CCR2". For presenting information to others, I unofficially made something with basically the same logo but just CCR. That's just me though.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Randi,

If you are planning to create merchandise with CCR logo(s), please talk with the Bored of Directors first as there are issues that need to be addressed with regard to our IRS non-profit status.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,093 Posts
Jean bought a shirt last year in the silent auction that was from the first CCR at Broken Bow, OK. I am sure it had a design on it but I am out west for three weeks so I can't look at it.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Broken Bow, OK was the first CCR..

John

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yes, there was a logo. I do not have it digitally, but could take a photo and send it. It is the BMW Roundel with Curve Cowboy Reunion around the top of the black part, Broken Bow Oklahoma on the bottom, and 2000 across the blue and white flag.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeffklt - I wasn't going to sell it, just make up one for myself. Are there issues with that? I have a program that will scan the logos and make an embroidery file for a Viking sewing machine. I was going to make a one of a kind shirt with all the logos to date then add logos as time passes. As a future note, it would be nice to offer custom shirts with just the logos for the CCR's that a member has attended. Might be problematic but a nice touch to the merchandise section.

Batbyk - I would love to get a copy if you could send it to me.

·
Registered
650 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Randi,

One of a kind for yourself does not present any problems at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts