BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make an organizer that can be attached to inside lid of the top box? I have one on my '95 ultra classic. It's really nice to be able to keep all the little stuff from getting lost in the bottom of the case and having take everything out of the bottom to find it.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Another option

Sharkey said:
Does anyone make an organizer that can be attached to inside lid of the top box? I have one on my '95 ultra classic. It's really nice to be able to keep all the little stuff from getting lost in the bottom of the case and having take everything out of the bottom to find it.
Check this site that sells a fairly nice organizer that installs inside the trund lid: Goldwing 1800. It attached to the OEM existing screws. Don't know how you would attach to the LT.

http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/stores/product.asp?pid=3192&str=4&ID=457015959

Steve

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I purchase a rear trunk organizer for a Honda GL1500 from www.chrischrome.com last year. Had to trim it a little. But used the stock screws in the trunk lid. Trunk light still is usable, but it did cover the mirrow. It was a close out. They have one listed #88023 for 26.95 that looks close to the one I purchased.

Jim Campbell
Grand Forks, ND

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I had the one from my GL 1800, cut it off under the top pocket, & it hangs from the 2 screws on the front wall of the trunk. It gives me one decent size pouch. When it was in the top of my Goldwing trunk it took up too much of the dome space, couldn't put a helmet in there. It works great on the front of the LT trunk.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Yea that's it, thanks

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody I found what I needed. As usual this site rocks.:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts