BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks!

I bought a tank ring adapter from SW Motech so I can mount my old tank bag using the horse shoe mount (i don't like the tank bag sitting on the painted surface).

I also bought an ipod / usb adapter cable from a company in FL on ebay for under $20 shipped. BMW wants close to a $80 or so for these. Buyer beware: ipod will not work if the adapter cable doesn't have that chip in the middle.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220709773697&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

p.s. Notice the "folding passenger armrest" listed.. yet no pics have ever been seen. I'd like to see that.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I noticed that there is no option for arm rests for the GT, probably because of the different top box. Also there is no optional tank bag for the GTL. Whats up with that? Some of you Beemer owners may know whether or not these options are dealer installed or available from the factory?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Here's a picture of all the available accessories for the GTL

GT seats, Akra pipes, engine guards, LED added lights, and the tank bag. I'm not a big fan of big tank bags and tank bags that need to strapped to the bike. Like I said, I'll be using the SW motech horse shoe ring around the fuel cap filler.. quick on, quick off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts