BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a cutoff date of April 6th on the block of rooms for the Ride to Cambria May 5-6, which is less than 2 weeks away! There are still a few rooms left; here's what we have -

2 rooms with 2 double beds
3 Creekside rooms with 1 King
1 Creekside room with 2 Queens
2 Deluxe Suites with a King and pullout bed

If you want to go and haven't reserved a room, now is the time to do it! click the link below to go to the main thread for all the information, and once you've signed up just add your name (spouses and guests, too) to the list so I have a headcount for dinner Saturday.

It's almost here, and it should be a great time! :thumb:

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17457

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
David,

I just called, and the cheapest room they have available is a "deluxe king" at $160. This is unchanged as of a few weeks ago when I previously checked. If you know of a way to get a cheaper rate, I'd love to know. As it is, I'm probably going to camp out on Bob Raster's floor. :eek:

Regards,
-joel

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Joel,

The $160 is your special rate....... :p

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Thanks, John. Never one to hog the best deals for myself, I called them up and had them switch our rooms. Enjoy your deluxe accomodations. :histerica

-joel

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
D'oh! :snork
I guess Roger and I will be sleeping on Rasters floor......

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
amarider said:
D'oh! :snork
I guess Roger and I will be sleeping on Rasters floor......
Now wait a minute here, it was one thing having Joel in my room, but you two miscreants...no way!!!!! I am bringing my leaf blower for the snorerers, you know...positive air presuure keeps the airways open and no snoring....grin.

Bob R.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kdog said:
David,

I just called, and the cheapest room they have available is a "deluxe king" at $160. This is unchanged as of a few weeks ago when I previously checked. If you know of a way to get a cheaper rate, I'd love to know. As it is, I'm probably going to camp out on Bob Raster's floor. :eek:

Regards,
-joel
Strange, I talked to them this morning and they said they had 2 of the 2 double rooms available. Those should be cheaper than the Creekside king rooms.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
DavidTaylor said:
Strange, I talked to them this morning and they said they had 2 of the 2 double rooms available. Those should be cheaper than the Creekside king rooms.
Did you ask the price? I asked her several times if she was sure there were no cheaper rooms. I did that several weeks ago as well.

-joel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts