BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the process of ordering the Navigator IV from Gulf Coast BMW and got to the last page to confirm order. The Navigator is $899 everywhere Ive looked but Gulf Coast is charging $50 for shipping plus $78 sales tax. I DONT THINK SO. I bought a Nolen helmet from Germany and only paid $25 for shipping. Bought the Navigator from A&S and paid little under 10 for shipping and no sales tax.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Can you tell me how that is supposed to work? If you are in TX, which according to your profile you are, the dealer, which is in TX as well HAS to charge you taxes whether you like that or not. I'm not getting what you are complaining about.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
DigDug68 said:
I was in the process of ordering the Navigator IV from Gulf Coast BMW and got to the last page to confirm order. The Navigator is $899 everywhere Ive looked but Gulf Coast is charging $50 for shipping plus $78 sales tax. I DONT THINK SO. I bought a Nolen helmet from Germany and only paid $25 for shipping. Bought the Navigator from A&S and paid little under 10 for shipping and no sales tax.

FYI the $899 does not include the bike specific mounting hardware. You might want to call A&S on Tuesday morning if you're going to need this so they can get you what you need...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand paying the state tax but Im not paying $50 to have it shipped across the state.

My bike is an 09 LT and already has the mounting hardware installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts