BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m hunting for a silver front finder for my 02 Lt (aka the Monsoon) I want to say 2000 – 04 will interchange. Unfortunately, I have a perfectly good looking finder that formed a crack along the seam where the finder transitions and drops down from the painted section to the black mounting portion. Or if anyone has had the same issue how did you repair it?

Also has anyone found a good replacement cup for the BMW cup holder? Everything I try is either too tall, skinny and flops around or too big to fit snug.

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
I mounted a bicycle water bottle holder to the left side panel. Two small bolts and it holds my coffee cup, coke bottles and water bottles. Its flexible enough to adjust it to the size of whatever you put in it. I sat on the bike and used a marker to mark the location where it didn't interfere with my knee and was easy to access. It will warm a bottle of water up due to the radiator venting there but nothing major. I put a Koozie on the bottle and that helps. Next time I take the panel off I may add a Koozie over the whole thing as well.
http://www.image-tmart.com/prodimgs...r-Bottle-Holder-Silver_320x320.jpg?1384595087

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
US LT's front fenders 99-2004 should all be same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts