BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Jamie and I are heading out in the next hour. Staying in the Soo tonight. Should be in Duluth Monday evening. See ya there Garry.

·
Premium Member
4,897 Posts
I am so jealous! Hope that you'all have a safe and wonderful trip. I'm already looking forward to next year... wherever that is.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I'll post the location before Dick does.

Toadsuck, AR

That's where we always go "next year"!

Brad did say you'd have a long ride next year. Could be sarcasm on his part. Who knows. As soon as the location is released on Friday night, it'll be posted.

Sorry you couldn't make it, Dan. How's the hand?

·
Premium Member
4,897 Posts
Thanks Lee - It's healing and I should be back in the saddle and the fish tank in a week or so. Me and that grouper are going to have little meeting!

Enjoy the CCR and watch out for guys playing a banjo!

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
Geez, 17hrs. I'm such a light weight. DId a total of 351mi, but absolutely loved the weather and twisties on 131 north of the Wisconsin river to LaFarge, WI. Sitting outside having bourbon at the motel in Viroqua, WI. Can't wait to see other LTs!

Have fun,
Jer

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,069 Posts
DanDiver said:
Me and that grouper are going to have little meeting! !
I'll bet that after the meeting it will still be Grouper 1 Dan 0. Me thinks you like them fish too much to get even. :wave

·
Premium Member
4,897 Posts
saddleman said:
I'll bet that after the meeting it will still be Grouper 1 Dan 0. Me thinks you like them fish too much to get even. :wave
You know me too well! I'll just wear gloves next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts