BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a good weekend. My Son and I went North to bring my new ride home. It was a little cold and as you can see some snow. It was fun loading the bike on the ice covered driveway. I can say the tie down instructions were spot on. This bike road much better than my ST. Now it is time to look under the Tupperware do some cleaning, fluid changes and check over the wiring. Some of the things I have checked: brake lines and throttle cables have been done. I really look forward to riding on some of weekend routs. I wish to thank everyone on this site for all the information that is shared. it helped me decide on the LT.

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
Welcome, You've got the best color that they made! You will live on this site, as I did, and many others to help keep the bike on the road and out of the dealer! My 2000 has 181,000 miles, and with a few days of minor work over the next few weeks, I'm ready to ride-although tonight is 6 inches of snow.

Enjoy learning it, enjoy figuring out how to do an oil change without getting covered, and how it feels at 90!

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts