BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both Morton's and Bob's BMW are holding there Oktoberfest a week from Saturday. I'm planning to ride to Morton's via Rt 301 cross the Potomac then up to Fredericksburg. Motolights will be at Morton's, I have a warranty issue to get corrected. Then I'm planning to stop by Bob's on the way back. Anybody interested in going along? Authentic German food, door prizes, demo rides, and much more.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Oktoberfest

I finnally got my new rear tire so I am very interested in riding down with you on the 15th . Sounds like a plan! Let me know where and when you want to meet.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got to thinking about riding 301 down and back. Boring, doing same route. So, what I have in mind is to meet at McD's in Mt. Airy off of I-70 at 8am if it isn't to early. Then, head to Frederick an pick up Rt 15 to Warrenton, then Rt 17 over to Fredericksburg. Then on our way back do Rt 301 to Rt 32 to Bob's. Does this work for you guys?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Works for me! I know exactly the McD's you are talking about!
Sounds like a great trip! It's a nice ride down through Point of Rocks on 15!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sounds like a fun day.........but unfortunately I can't make it this time. Already have plans for Saturday. I'll catch you guys the next time........ Just something for you to think about..........when you meet in Mt. Airy, why don't you head southwest towards Poolesville, and then take White's Ferry across the Potomac. This will put you on Rt. 15 just north of Leesburg..........just a thought..........have fun.......ERIC

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good Afternoon,

I am planning on taking White's Ferry across and meeting you around 8:30AM at White's Ferry Road and US 15.

Regards,

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nick, We' ll see you at White's Ferry Rd. and Rt 15 about 8:30.

Dave and Rick, you guys still in? If so I'll see you at McD's at 8:00.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'm in! Can't wait 'casue it's been raining all week! Looks like we may get a break in the weather! See you at 8 or shortly thereafter. It's about an hour from home and I don't want to ride too far in the dark with the deer all about up here.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am out for this one. Been out of town all week on business and I really need to get caught up.

I might try to meet you at Bobs later in the day.

·
Registered
749 Posts
A great ride! Over 200 miles! Food was good, especially the free stuff at Morton's and the company was great! Thanks, guys, and we will do it again soon. Dave, have fun and be safe on your ride north!

Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for a great ride and some fantastic company. I did 252 miles today and it would not have been possible without your patience and assistance. I'm looking forward to doing it again soon!

Regards,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts