BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
John's discussion of resurrecting STC has motivated me to throw out an invitation for a tech session at our place. We last did two of these back in 2006 -- we're way overdue for another.

We'll provide work space, parking space, tools, and lunch. You provide the wrenching skills for whatever you want to do to get your bike ready for the riding season.

Tentative date is a Saturday in April 2020. Maybe it comes down to whether we should do it before STC, or after. For now, let's call it for April 11 and see what people think.

edit:
1. I am located approx. 45 minutes SE of Columbus, Ohio in eastern Fairfield County.
2. It's a very rural setting, on 3 acres, surrounded by farms with just a couple of houses nearby, and 15 minutes from the fabulous Hocking Hills. Did you like STC? You'll like the Hocking Hills. Same roads, just no Smoky Mountains.
3. 30x40 detached garage, with concrete floor, electric, water, lights, FRIDGE, 4 overhead doors, 20x52 concrete patio (10x40 under cover). Gravel drive leads from a paved road to this building. Watch your step.
4. Plenty of room for tent camping if you want to stay overnight. Closest hotels are in Lancaster, about 15 minutes away.
5. Lunch will be served, catered by my catering wife, a fabulous cook.

In the last tech sessions we had oil changes, an HID install, shock changes, some farkle installations, and some evaporative canister (?) removals.

Please reply with your name and any services/installs you are thinking about doing or having done, and post your questions here.

Reactions: zippy_gg
1 - 1 of 1 Posts