BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup.. more rain and hail than we've had in years...

My patio cover has condensation on the underside due to all the ice on top...

Quarter and Nickle size hail... not piled up, but sounds like the PAAL TROLLS are on the roof...

Now, where's my rifle?.. ah, here it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
cfell said:
Yup.. more rain and hail than we've had in years...

My patio cover has condensation on the underside due to all the ice on top...

Quarter and Nickle size hail... not piled up, but sounds like the PAAL TROLLS are on the roof...

Now, where's my rifle?.. ah, here it is.

"PAAL TROLLS" :rotf:
You fundamentalist YOU! :p
 

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
Joined
·
8,602 Posts
cfell said:
Yup.. more rain and hail than we've had in years...

My patio cover has condensation on the underside due to all the ice on top...

Quarter and Nickle size hail... not piled up, but sounds like the PAAL TROLLS are on the roof...

Now, where's my rifle?.. ah, here it is.
Chan How'd y'all fare last night? It just missed us very little rain and no hail. Talked to Courtney around 10:00 pm and they where getting hammered. :eek: Hope y'all are ok.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, Steve..
Glad you and your lovely bride had no storm troubles. Sure hope Courtney's family also faired well.

Far as I can see and tell, we have no visible damage. There were some pretty good "hail hits" on the roof.. sounded like a baseball hitting.

The Patio cover was condensating underneath due to the cold ice on top.

The vehicles are covered with water this morning so can't see any dents... they may be there after things dry off a bit.

I did hear a tree make a cracking sound during one part of the storm, but that could have been from my neighbors..

Otherwise, just leaves all over the place and the birds are chirping it up this morning!!!

It was wild.. Sounded like a HURRICANE ! The sound was very directional/focused. The worse was North of us and moving quick... As it approached we watched on TV... then we did the typical preparation thing us heathans do.

Nellie was freaking out... I suppose the Paal Trolls were troubling her... =) (You are welcome, Paal!... BTW, I'm the worse of the worse... I am no mere "fundamentalist". I'm actually an ordained Permanent Deacon of the Roman Catholic Church... =)
 

·
IBR# 366
Joined
·
16,572 Posts
cfell said:
BTW, I'm the worse of the worse... I am no mere "fundamentalist". I'm actually an ordained Permanent Deacon of the Roman Catholic Church... =)
That's OK, Channing. We don't mind if you don't. :)

Glad ya'll survived unscathed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
cfell said:
(You are welcome, Paal!... BTW, I'm the worse of the worse... I am no mere "fundamentalist". I'm actually an ordained Permanent Deacon of the Roman Catholic Church... =)
I do HOPE you got my smile there :)
I did see the fun in your remark hehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
cfell said:
(You are welcome, Paal!... BTW, I'm the worse of the worse... I am no mere "fundamentalist". I'm actually an ordained Permanent Deacon of the Roman Catholic Church... =)
I do HOPE you got my smile there :)
I did see the fun in your remark hehe even if you are a "mullah" of the catolic church hehe
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top