BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am off to Mexico tomorrow night. Checkout my car at MHracing.com.mx and check out the LT Special. You can also see the race at LaCarreraPanamericana.com.mx. and click on the english version.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got around to checking the website tonight. It has been a hectic two weeks since the race. My Mom passed away last week. She was 85 and had a good run. Her body just gave out.
As for the carrera we had a great race. We took 1st in class and 9th overall.There were 56 cars that started the race. We probably lost about 20 along the way either to accidents or engine problems. My good friend who I navigated the last two years for rolled their car about 6-8 time at speed. The car was so trashed on the side of the road I didn't even recognize it when I raced by. For some reason they didin't have their window nets up and each had an arm fly out the window. They now have several pins and screws in the arm that went out. At least the roll cage and helmets worked and they are alive.
I lost my camera (stolen) so I am waiting to get photos from my navigator to post. The worst part was losing the pictures of the Corona girls posing on my car for a photo shoot.
Sam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts