BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after way too long off of an LT, I'm flying to Austin on Monday to pick up a blue '06 LT from a forum member and riding her home! Man, am I getting excited!

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
GBarnes said:
Well, after way too long off of an LT, I'm flying to Austin on Monday to pick up a blue '06 LT from a forum member and riding her home! Man, am I getting excited!
Congratulations George. I'll bet your ears were burning a few weeks ago. While we were wandering Bandelier National Monument (a day ride from Rango's Red River Roundup) we were discussing when you might be on another LT again.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DaveDragon said:
Congrats George! Your not planning on entering the IBR on it are you?
Actually, I'm planning on winning the '09 IBR on it!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cfell said:
Congrats!

We live just north of Austin.. in.Round Rock..

If you need a hand getting things ready to head out, I have lift/tools/etc.
A friend and fellow LT'er, (and IBR finisher), Rick Rolf, will be picking me up at the airport in Austin, taking me to get the bike, then letting me stay at his place in Round Rock Monday night.

Do you know Rick?

Then I'll be staying at another LT'er's place, (and '05 IBR finisher), in Denver Tuesday night before heading to work for a night shift on Wednesday.

It'll be a busy three days, but I'm really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
GBarnes said:
Actually, I'm planning on winning the '09 IBR on it!
Good on ya, George. When you get the bike back to Rifle, you get to update your sig line. And maybe again after the '09 IBR!!! :thumb:

Take a soak in Rick's pool Monday eve and have a great trip back to Rifle. Most of us know Rick, the rider in the *pink* 'Stitch (actually, a well worn red one with a gazillion miles on it!!).

Best regards, George.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts