BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I messed up on an ebay purchase (haven't gotten them yet) and ordered some "OEM passenger foot pegs. I didn't read the description and basically ordered them by the item picture. When i read the add after ordering i realized it said "passenger" pegs. Because they looked the same as my drivers pegs, i ordered them.
My question is: Are the passenger and driver pegs interchangeable, or can they be made to work. Only reason i ordered them is my pegs are worn smooth.

·
Registered
54 Posts
By a strange coincidence, I was just looking at my pegs on an 05 1200LT. The peg mounts are totally different. The front has a "twist" in the intermediate mounting collar and the rear is flat. Also, the rear appears to be about 1/2" wider and longer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts

The fronts are mounted to fold up and back, while the rear fold straight up.
Now if you were selling FLOORBOARDS for $20....I'd be all over that like hair on a gorilla. That is going to be my next investment on my daily commuter. I did a little over 900 miles on a weekend trip with the wife on the back and our knees were barking from about the 250 mile mark and only got steadily worse.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Crap.. Not what i needed so there goes 35 bucks down the drain. if anyone needs a pair of passenger foot pegs, let me know. $20.00 plus shipping. message me if you're interested. I'll ship them via a prepaid box from usps, so should fit in a 5 or 8 dollar box.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts