BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a on board computer on my 2001 LT as mentioned prior, it must be DOA since it stays lit and just reads PPP
And I don't want the 24/7 lit OBC draining my battery. Can it just be disconnected and not effect the operation of the bike?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
yep no worries wont harm anything being unplugged

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks , just have to figure out how to get all the Tupperware off and get to it. I do have a repair manual and time.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Thanks , just have to figure out how to get all the Tupperware off and get to it. I do have a repair manual and time.
K1200LT Tupperware Party

In this sites upper banner area is a drop down item entitled *Technical* - click on that, then click on *Hall of Wisdom* and then review the various threads and posts. I found the above link in the Frame and Bodywork category. HTH, and hope you find your LT a super ride to enjoy.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
only need to remove the hood over the speedo cluster

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
K1200LT Tupperware Party

In this sites upper banner area is a drop down item entitled *Technical* - click on that, then click on *Hall of Wisdom* and then review the various threads and posts. I found the above link in the Frame and Bodywork category. HTH, and hope you find your LT a super ride to enjoy.
It would be nice to add that " Technical" is found under the "Tools" Banner.

Reactions: Majormike

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
It would be nice to add that " Technical" is found under the "Tools" Banner.
Yep, sure is. I read the site in the *Classic* format, so don't see the *Full* format. *Tools* banner doesn't show in the Classic format.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
I read the site in Classic and Technical is second from the right in the header next to Log Out. Click it and a drop down menu appears with links, one to Hall of Wisdom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts