BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this board so full of girly men who would rather whine about oil and replacement headlights that that failed to realize that the NEW YORK GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL???????????????

Seriously, I had my doubts they could do it but what a game!!!!!!!

You may now carry on with your silly threads about final drives, knitting, menstrual cycles and boys!:p

Attachments

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Well, to be honest I was glad they did win. The only thing that could have been better was if they BOTH could have lost! :D

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
RVB1019 said:
Is this board so full of girly men who would rather whine about oil and replacement headlights that that failed to realize that the NEW YORK GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL???????????????
What? When? Where? Oh, it must've been that thing that happened after the Tom Petty concert this weekend. :D

We all gathered with the friend who had the biggest TV and best catering spread. :D I even caught some of the game. :) Not that I care anything about football, but it looked like both teams played hard and were pretty evenly matched. I bet a lot of money changed hands Sunday. ;)

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
I've been a die hard Giants.... er... Patriots.... hmmmm... That's what sucked about this SB to me. Both are on my list. That said, it was one hell of a game. Prolly the best I've seen too. It was evident by the end of Q1 that NE was going to have a real rough time with the Giants defensive line. Lines and over/under be damned. Eli became a man.

Congrats NY. It would have been nice to see the Pats go all and ohhh, but hey, Schula keeps the crown! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts