BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
It was an exciting game. Sucks the Packers lost, but they didn't deserve it today. The Giants did. Congrats to them. I'll even root for them in the superbowl.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
I hope NE gets knocked out of their socks.

·
Registered
271 Posts
It was a great game. I always root for the underdog when my horse is not in the race so it was greta to see New York win :)

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I don't like or dislike the Giants, but I gotta hand it to them. They have played some tough football the last few weeks. And when I think about it, they are the only team that has a chance against the Pats.

Sorry Brett...but the Pats ain't getting their socks knocked off by anyone this year. Oh, they're beatable. But not by more than a field goal.

Hopefully, this year's Super Bowl will be a good one. And not the typical blow-out by halftime.

·
Registered
169 Posts
messenger13 said:
Sorry Brett...but the Pats ain't getting their socks knocked off by anyone this year. Oh, they're beatable. But not by more than a field goal.
Field goal is all ya need....

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I heard one "sports talking head" say that the Giants really outplayed the Pack - big time. Nonsense. Up until the last second and the field goal that won the game, the score was tied.

I do think the Giants outplayed the Pack - just not big time. Eli Manning looked more comfortable and competent, all game long, than did Brett Favre. Brett wasn't sacked once (I think) by the Giants defense, but he sure was hurried lots of times.

I'll also be rooting for the Giants in the Stupid Bowl. By how many points do you think New England will be favored over the Giants? My guess is 9 points.

- Bob

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I heard by 13 points.

I think it will be as good a game as the last time.

I agree with Joe- 3pts. I want to say the Jints but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats pulled it out.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Yup - just heard on the evening news - NE favored by 12.5 points.

- Bob

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Go Giants - not a fan, but at this point it's "Anyone but the Pats"!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hmm, NY vs. Boston.
I wonder if the football game has the same fire that those cities baseball teams start when they play each other?

·
Registered
42 Posts
This should be a good game! Especially if it is anything like 4 weeks ago.

Go Pats! NYG are a VERY GOOD team and they have some serious MOmentum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts