BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the admins decided to move my LT question to the chit chat forum where it will never be seen, I am posting it again under a different title.

If anyone knows if any of the slaves made by Oberon for other K bikes will also work on the LT, please let me know. I was looking for one at BBY when I saw the notice about them no longer being available.

"Yep, looks like Magura may have agreed to sell these parts only to BMW. Another source was mentioned in the ADVRider forum, but it appears they don't make the LT part. Their slave cylinders sure look nice though!

Anyone know if the LT slave is interchangeable with any of the models they do make?

Oberon Performance Ltd - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Manufacturer"

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I don't remember exactly which ones, but if you look at the parts fiche at MAX BMW and try several of the K bikes you will find several that use the same slave. Part number 21 52 2 333 433.

I think the RS and GT '98-'04.

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't remember exactly which ones, but if you look at the parts fiche at MAX BMW and try several of the K bikes you will find several that use the same slave. Part number 21 52 2 333 433.

I think the RS and GT '98-'04.
I heard back from Oberon. No joy on the LT... Bummer.

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,069 Posts
If you go to realoem.com parts once you get the part number you can put the part number in the box & every model that it fits will come up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts