BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading about this helmet on Web-bike-world I ordered one out of Germany. This is far and away the best hot weather helmet I have ever worn. The air flow is just amazing. If you live in a warmer climate I encourage you to take a look at it.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-helmet/nolan-n43/

Doug

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I find the fit the same as Shoei or HJC. But Nolan does sell the N43 "Trilogy" model here in the states which is the same helmet "without" the inovative top venting. I'm sure that the fit would be the same.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The "Trilogy" is not the "Air". They are essentially the same helmet but the Trilogy does not have the inovative top venting. Read the review link that I posted above.

·
Registered
355 Posts
dbaliko said:
The "Trilogy" is not the "Air". They are essentially the same helmet but the Trilogy does not have the inovative top venting. Read the review link that I posted above.
You're absolutely correct, Doug. The Trilogy is the same helmet except for the Air's best air circulation feature, its top vent. For some reason, this vent disqualified it for DOT approval, so Nolan replaced it with a less efficient vent on the Trilogy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts