BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon Guys,

Isn't a bit of overkill to have FOUR different posts for the 2011 Spring Ride to Cambria, CA: May 21 - 22 in FOUR different forums?

Overhype much?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
It's not over"hype" ... the man's just making sure each regional sub-forum is reminded of the event. Now, remind me to smack you at Spring Training Camp. You mess with Mr. Taylor, and his Ohio Representative's panties get a bit twisted. ;)

If'n I can afford it, I'll be flying out there again to partake of the event. It's a good one, for sure. :cool:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
RVB1019 said:
Good Afternoon Guys,

Isn't a bit of overkill to have FOUR different posts for the 2011 Spring Ride to Cambria, CA: May 21 - 22 in FOUR different forums?

Overhype much?

Nah..not at all, as many of us old timers only visit specific forums. Taylor is trying to reach all of us .

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
a fight at STC? :rotf:

John I told ya' that when you open STC up to the Ohio bunch you are asking for trouble :rotf: :p :p

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
pkpr1998 said:
a fight at STC? :rotf:
That wouldn't be much of a fight. So, I'll let you handle my light-work. :D

pkpr1998 said:
John I told ya' that when you open STC up to the Ohio bunch you are asking for trouble :rotf: :p :p
Ohio bunch?! That boy's from NEW YORK CITY!!! You know ... where that make that fake Picante sauce! :rotf:

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
messenger13_ver2 said:
That wouldn't be much of a fight. So, I'll let you handle my light-work. :D

Ohio bunch?! That boy's from NEW YORK CITY!!! You know ... where that make that fake Picante sauce! :rotf:

LOL! :rotf: Oh, I have passed on my light-duty work to Mr Keen! :p

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
RVB1019 said:
Good Afternoon Guys,

Overhype much?
Not more overkill than you posting here complaining about it:D

It's a regional event and many people don't visit all the forums so the cross posting is OK.

Besides, Mr Taylor is a Super Mod and can do whatever he pleases:cool:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, I surrender!

Dave, go for it! Post it 700 times for the old timers especially for those who ride Connies in Ohio.

Hey Joe, I'll be bringing the Patron to STC this Spring. Perhaps we could pour some over a CBS?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts