BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW have anounced that the LT line of bikes will stopp to exsist from 2010.! :mad: This is due to heavy debth in the Mottorrad division and exspences need to be cut in developtment.
The future will also give the GT a run over where you can get a full touring with comfortable addons thus making up the loss of the LT.

www.bmw.de/6973|0=6381.1/aprilsfoolsday.htm

·
Registered
659 Posts
You got my attention!!! Cupholder sales must've fallen off!! Great April Fool's joke!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all :) hehe

·
Registered
659 Posts
paalao said:
Thank you all :) hehe
Don't forget....payback is a b!tch!!:D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
So I guess we should have a bon voyage party in 2010 to bid farewell to the LT.

Such a shame. :(

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reid
Bring it on!! hehe as long as you dont give me exspencive advice for my LT, everything goes :)

·
IBR# 366
16,544 Posts
paalao said:
The future will also give the GT a run over where you can get a full touring with comfortable addons thus making up the loss of the LT.
I'm good with that. :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
This just in....BMW Motorrad has announced that it will begin buying and closing selected U.S. BMW motorcycle dealerships in order to reduce the number to a more manageable level of one location fopr every three states.

Also, the rear drive issues will be resolved by making all BMW motorcycles manufactured after model year 2010 front wheel drive.

·
IBR# 366
16,544 Posts
Mike_H said:
Also, the rear drive issues will be resolved by making all BMW motorcycles manufactured after model year 2010 front wheel drive.
Forget that, I'm still waiting for the hydrogen powered LT. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts