BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I'm waiting for the new seals for my centerstand I was wondering if anybody in the greater Seattle area has a No-Mar that might be available between now and Sunday afternoon? Need to get a new skin on the front wheel, and don't feel like busting my knuckles or poppin a hernia.............

PM or cell (206-334-1614) would be good

Pat

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
PATTERSON said:
While I'm waiting for the new seals for my centerstand I was wondering if anybody in the greater Seattle area has a No-Mar that might be available between now and Sunday afternoon? Need to get a new skin on the front wheel, and don't feel like busting my knuckles or poppin a hernia.............

PM or cell (206-334-1614) would be good

Pat
I have one, only a bit far from you. You could make it by Sunday afternoon if you try. ;)

Garry

·
IBR# 366
16,574 Posts
There's also one in Portland, which is a bit closer . . . ;)

If you don't find anything convenient, I've had good luck getting tires swapped out at Cycle Gear. And any multi-brand dealer can swap them as well, Front wheels are easy, but some shops don't have the capability to balance the rear wheel.

I'd call a few local shops and compare costs.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Garry

Oh man.....what a ride that'd be , eh?
Do you suppose you could load it up and meet me at the half-way mark.....say, just north of Glacier Park? That way we could both share in the experience of a great ride. :)

Hey Meese

Cycle Gear wants $40 per tire if you didn't buy it from them. Portland wouldn't be too bad, 'cepit I wanted to replace the left fork seal while doing all this.............oh well, busted knuckles it'll be.

Thanks anyway you guys.

Pat

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
PATTERSON said:
Garry

Oh man.....what a ride that'd be , eh?
Do you suppose you could load it up and meet me at the half-way mark.....say, just north of Glacier Park? That way we could both share in the experience of a great ride. :)

Hey Meese

Cycle Gear wants $40 per tire if you didn't buy it from them. Portland wouldn't be too bad, 'cepit I wanted to replace the left fork seal while doing all this.............oh well, busted knuckles it'll be.

Thanks anyway you guys.

Pat
If you want to come down here and do the work in the shop I can let you use the No-Mar and show you how to change the fork seal too. Did you get the seals for the centerstand? I still have sets here if you need them. I'm rebuilding another this week and will order more motors too. The motors are in a large part the problem with weak lifting capabilities. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts