BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow!!! 59 to 20?! REALLY?!?!?!

We'll see if Ohio can keep up with Oregon's offense any better.

:corn:

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
GO DUCKS!

The first half was an interesting game, the second half...well, you know what happened...

The really disappointing part of the whole game was at the end 70% of the Florida State players left the field without shaking the hands of the opponents. I know the second half was a blowout, but at least they could've shown the good sportsmanship to congratulate the winners.

I thought for sure Alabama would take Ohio State, but even a blind pig finds a truffle on occasion LOL.

As far as Ohio State is concerned in the upcoming national championship, I have one thing to say:

ImageUploadedByMO Free1420229925.763594.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
GO DUCKS!

The first half was an interesting game, the second half...well, you know what happened...

The really disappointing part of the whole game was at the end 70% of the Florida State players left the field without shaking the hands of the opponents. I know the second half was a blowout, but at least they could've shown the good sportsmanship to congratulate the winners.

I thought for sure Alabama would take Ohio State, but even a blind pig finds a truffle on occasion LOL.

As far as Ohio State is concerned in the upcoming national championship, I have one thing to say:

View attachment 71489

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Bucks don't give a Duck.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts