BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this image from Pinterest, not sure where the original came from.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Looks like there might be some identifying script on the rider's backrest? I can't read it tho.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
norton said:
Dick get those bi-focals on it is the BMW badge.
Yep - saw that - on the pillion's back rest. I'm thinking there is something on the rider's back (butt) rest!! One thing for sure - that is one clean set of seats!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
those have to be the nicest looking seats i have seen on an LT! IMHO---beautiful

·
Premium Member
7,819 Posts
It looks like a recover of the stock seat; that is, with no change to the shape of the stock seats. I don't know who did it, but it does look very nice. Subjective, of course...

·
Registered
151 Posts
When i had my Hayabusa, i used this company called Tobin Seats in York, Pa... that was my first thought but didnt see any BMW work done there. they lowered my seat and added cool embroidery.
Ill keep looking.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok .... found it, pinterest shows the uploader to be "Tapiceria de la moto de Marquez", which means Motorcycle Upholsterer of Marquez, im assuming Marquez is in Spain or its his last name, it does mention Sevilla, and that is in Spain. Many other models too, including Gel seats.
His email is:

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great sleuthing Xnight :thumb:

Greg

·
Registered
152 Posts
I watched the u-tube vid showing several motorcycles. Man that guy does some beautiful work...wish he were closer. Near as i can tell he is in Seville Spain.

·
Registered
513 Posts
wow. i grew up in Sevilla in the early 60's. first bike at age 17 was a 50 something sears moped. second was a vespa, 3rd was a moto guzzi. all without a drivers license :).

i don't remember seeing a seat maker there that made custom seats for the LT.........oh.....oops....... that was 50 years ago wasn't it?

i did have a saddle for my horse that was beautifully crafted.....

lest i digress.

that's still a beauty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts