BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok as you oll know i am the sales maniger bmw motorcycles in israel. i just came yesterday from bikers mitinng in germany in garmisch. i maet ther the sales maneger of oll the world end now i know of 100 % thet it will not be a new lt until et leest 2009. yes it wose a plent but they consel it sow dont think abaut a new lt for 4 yeers .heer is some fotos from garmisch partenkrichen

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
fotos from germany

k1200lt

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more fotos

k1200lt

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Excellent work, zgmpl!!!!! Hope you had a fantastic time...looks like a beautiful setting and a great time to boot. :)

F

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
zgmpl said:
ok as you oll know i am the sales maniger bmw motorcycles in israel. i just came yesterday from bikers mitinng in germany in garmisch. i maet ther the sales maneger of oll the world end now i know of 100 % thet it will not be a new lt until et leest 2009. yes it wose a plent but they consel it sow dont think abaut a new lt for 4 yeers .heer is some fotos from garmisch partenkrichen
WOW, cool pix! Any more info on the burgundy LT with the "nose job" or the gold one with DUAL exhausts??? :D

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Thank you for the pictures and for the new (bad news, but well... news :) :) )
I was hopping to buy a 2008 model :)

On the pictures, I was impress by to of them:
The BMW C1200 : it has no power to pull the trailer and the side car... how that guy managed to go up-hill?

The gold LT has a very nice setup for lights (auxiliary lights) Do you know who does that?

Thank you :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
RonKMiller said:
WOW, cool pix! Any more info on the burgundy LT with the "nose job" or the gold one with DUAL exhausts??? :D
Yeah, what was that wing thingie on the nose???????

·
Registered
577 Posts
not till '09 ?

That should be just about perfect for me. The built in Aux. lights on the gold LT look great. Who makes them, and where can I purchase them, or were they custom made?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
tobiwan said:
That should be just about perfect for me. The built in Aux. lights on the gold LT look great. Who makes them, and where can I purchase them, or were they custom made?
I have not met this guy in person, but he is a friend of my CCR buddy Jouko Saarinen. I have heard (and seen some few pics) of his bike and he has really done one heck of job in customizing his bike.
The dual exhaust he has made himself as well. It just a mock up (not functional) but supposedly a storage space.
He front light system he already had on his previous LT and he moved it to his '05. He also has a custom rack similar to the trunk rack built on the oddment box lid (carved from aluminium).
I surely have to try get a hold of him and see his bike in person and take more pics!

Regards

·
IBR# 366
16,560 Posts
Thanks for the info and great pics. We always love to see what the European riders are up to, especially the custom bikes.

That's one way to fix the poor headlight problem.

I wonder if he bought it new?

What is she pushing? The latest BMW lifestyle design for discriminating toddlers?

·
IBR# 366
16,560 Posts
pozo_izquierdo said:
I surely have to try get a hold of him and see his bike in person and take more pics!
Please do, Ari. We'd all love to see them. Lots of close-up detail shots, please. Or better yet, invite him to CCR. :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
strsout said:
The gold LT has a very nice setup for lights (auxiliary lights) Do you know who does that?
WOW, cool pix! Any more info on the burgundy LT with the "nose job" or the gold one with DUAL exhausts???
There's some real talent on the other side of the pond,
I guess we all know what Ari will be doing next winter :) :D :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"the nose job" is just from the

RonKMiller said:
r1150rt 2002 end he sed thet he did this oll alown but i think its ugly ugly.... the exhausts are empty its just for the look but nice

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
auxiliary lights

strsout said:
Thank you for the pictures and for the new (bad news, but well... news :) :) )
I was hopping to buy a 2008 model :)

On the pictures, I was impress by to of them:
The BMW C1200 : it has no power to pull the trailer and the side car... how that guy managed to go up-hill?

Thank you :)
he did it heem self he chaing the ferings end it come on the plaice of the orginal lights its very nice i think

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
some more fotos

zgmpl said:
he did it heem self he chaing the ferings end it come on the plaice of the orginal lights its very nice i think
from garmisch end the alps in ostria

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Alright, let's all pack up and move to Europe.

Ahhhh, so lucky!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Does anyone recognize the tire pattern on the burgundy LT... What manufacturer?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts