BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just order a new K1200 LT . I am presently riding a 1100 Honda Sabre and decided to go for some luxury on those long rides. My betterhalf always complains when we go for more than a hour without stopping. I live in south western Ontario Canada, in a snow belt area and our riding season is from early May to late Oct. I am hoping to extend my riding season with this new bike. I have toured down to N.C. to the dragon's tail via the Skyline, Blue Ridge Mts. and the Smokies Mts. Hoping to go the east coast this summer.
Thanks Rolly

·
Registered
783 Posts
Welcome to the group Rolly. There is a lot of useful information here. Not from me, really, but some people on this forum know their bikes and will help you out. I'm sure the protection on the LT will give you a longer riding season. Just beware of that black ice.

·
Registered
2015 K1600GTL Exclusive
167 Posts
Rolly said:
I just order a new K1200 LT . I am presently riding a 1100 Honda Sabre and decided to go for some luxury on those long rides. My betterhalf always complains when we go for more than a hour without stopping. I live in south western Ontario Canada, in a snow belt area and our riding season is from early May to late Oct. I am hoping to extend my riding season with this new bike. I have toured down to N.C. to the dragon's tail via the Skyline, Blue Ridge Mts. and the Smokies Mts. Hoping to go the east coast this summer.
Thanks Rolly
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will not be disappointed in the ride. Let me know if you're coming passed Fredericton. Maybe stop for a coffee at Tims. There are about 8 LTs in Fredericton that I know of.

Cheers :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts