BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nick. I'm a motorcycleholic. Now that I got that off my chest, I have visited this site a lot since owning a 2002 k1200lt. This site has a lot to offer. So I figured it would be a good idea to join. I have loved motorcycles like a lot of others since I was 8, on a trail 70 Honda. Owned numerous street bikes, road raced for 13yrs. Had more
street bikes. I ride a 100th anniv. electraglide, so my kids can ride with me. Then I picked up the LT. This bike is amazing for a BiG touring bike. Comfort and carving! Wow! I love it. The Harley is up for sale.

Thanks for having this site.

quietnick

·
Registered
787 Posts
Great to have a new addict on board. You are correct, the guys on this forum will go out of their way to help you with any issues your LT can come up with. Enjoy this forum, your bike and safe riding.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Welcome Nick, from Sugar Hill, GA. When you get a chance, post some pics of it and tell us what has been done to it. There are some safety issues you will want to address if they haven't been done already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts