BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
After keeping an close eye on this Forum for a while,I finally pulled the Trigger on a 2006 BMW K 1200LT.This Forum helped me a lot on my Decision to buy my First Beemer.
Thanks to a great Bunch of Guys and their Knowledge.
Klaus+Sonya

PS:We living in CA(SIMI Valley).Hope to find some Beemer Riders around here.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Hi Klaus & Sonya,

New here myself and this is a great forum. I think you should have no problem finding beemer riders in the SIMI Valley. :wave

·
Registered
519 Posts
Welcome from AZ, and congrats!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
And a hearty welcome from the Pacific Northwet!!!

Enjoy your new ride, be careful splitting lanes at 95 mph during rush hour! She's a wide load for sure!

Loren

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi there Klaus & Sonya,
Greetings from West Los Angeles. I just got back from riding my '03 LT to Redmond, Oregon for the BMW Rally. Had a great time and a great ride. There are quite a few LT riders in southern Cal. Drop me a note if you want to go riding some weekend.
Bill :wave

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome To the Wonderful world of BMW,,,another So Cal Rider.here I hope to See you on the Rode one day... You made a great Choice

This is a great place to get advice from ....I have learned a butt load of valuable information here I hope you do as well

And I agree with what Loren says ...Don't Split lanes untill you have a few thousand miles under you belt and even then pucker up before you do it....you get pretty close

·
Registered
989 Posts
Hi, guys - good luck and many happy miles. Maybe you'll make it all the way East?
Alles Beste!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome, from NC!
You have definitely found the right place! Lots of knowledge and folks willing to help here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts