BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is James W and I live in East Texas....Joined the forum back in May after I bought a 07 LT with 14,0000 miles. Been lurking in the shadows everyday...
Watching and learning everything I can on this bike. Owned several GW'S up to '92. Have made a couple 600 mile spurts with the wife 2000 total so far !! And we have loved every mile...Then after a trip to Oklahoma the EHCS took a dump!!!! It would work then would NOT !!! So started searching and reading all about what may be problem.....Many Many thanks to pozo_izquierdo's write up and also to CWS....even pm'ed pozo about questions and he replied quickly...Thanks Ari
Well after taking her apart and then taking motor apart to find out a brush almost gone and making a new 1 from reading forum to know how....She is back together and working better than she has ever worked even for my short time.
Also a big thanks to Darius which I have talked to about floor boards and will get ASAP

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Welcome James,

I am new here too and have found a wealth on knowledge and help on this forum. I am happy everything is going your way now. :wave

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Welcome James,

I have not forgotten about riding to eat....We are still trying to find the problem with my LT.

Hopefully it will be fixed before the RTE at Fairfield on the 31st. Maybe we can ride there together if it all works out.

Ron

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure haven't Ron ... Been staying up on your post !!
Have grandson's birthday party that Saturday !!!
Sure wanted to go and meet everyone but will have to be next one according to the boss !!
Like said earlier .. If you need something let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts