BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
The standard for any vehicle with a salvaged tittle is half of the retail price. In a good economy. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I would not touch it for any price. Who knows what all is wrong with it. you would have to take it apart to see how bad it was crashed ie: bent forks or frame, broken welds, many things can jar loose in a crash. there are a lot of good deals out there on LT's that have not been crashed, get one of them. good luck

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
If you can "fix" then submit the repair records you MIGHT be able to get a clear title.

If that is an option in your state, I would say $1000.. you can easily part it out to make your money back if you CANNOT fix it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
bought my 07 with no problems and 18500 miles for 14,000, but as was said earlier I would pay no more than 2K for salvage title. JMHO

·
Registered
676 Posts
It doesn't look like they wasted much film on the lower left side of the bike, from the photo of the front showing that side, looks like the tip over wing is missing, and maybe the lower plastic as well...That is where the head is located...Looks kinda iffy... If you look on craiglook, there are several older low mileage LT's that are 5-6K, not a 2007 but a viable alternative to buying a crashed bike IMHO

·
Registered
929 Posts
BMW parts are very expensive--I certianly would do my research and try to calculate the cost to fix before I would tackle it...

Could be a money pit...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts