BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have seen a past post I made letting everyone know due to health reasons I will no longer be riding. Well I sold my K1600GTL to a good friend last week who will fly down on March 3rd and ride it home to Oregon. Once the bike was sold the hunt was on for a replacement to my 45 years of 2 wheel fun. Yesterday I picked up this gentle used 1 owner 2012 Mazda Miata with 28K miles on it. Time for more fun on the great roads of the Texas Hill Country and all over this great country we live in.

·
Registered
345 Posts
NICE!! Enjoy!!!

Reactions: katnapinn

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Looks like a fun toy.:wave

·
Premium Member
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Steve,

My wife saw on facebook where you were selling the GTL. She told me about and stated that
I ought to buy it. Glad you sold it and removed the temptation.

Have fun!!!

Dan Martin
The good news is it's staying in the BMW Family. Ernie Azevedo bought it and he and Pauline will fly in on March 3rd to ride it back to Oregon. Funny thing is the tire machine that I sold to Ken Meese will also be going to Ernie's house. :wave

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The good news is it's staying in the BMW Family. Ernie Azevedo bought it and he and Pauline will fly in on March 3rd to ride it back to Oregon. Funny thing is the tire machine that I sold to Ken Meese will also be going to Ernie's house. :wave
Tire machine sold ????? Whosss going to do my tires ??????

The car looks great...Congratulations.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh NO! Tell me its not so! I had a deal to make you some money with the GTL! Do you know anyone around San Antonio to Austin who has one? It is easy money, just posing the bike for some photos!

Russ
Still riding on two wheels!

·
Registered
2003 1200LT
351 Posts
Don't know you but I've been riding down there for many years, that will be ripping around the Three Sisters and those pesky deer out by the exotic animal ranches will probably sail right over it, lol. You may even be able to get some serious skidpad numbers with that thing, too. I have some friends here who belong to a Miata club and they go everywhere in this cars, preferably top down, too :). I guarantee there is a club or three down that way. In fact we stayed at the YO once and I swear there was a group of them there but it could have been those silly HHRs, not sure. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.