BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to getting to know this forum.
Took delivery of a "new to me" '03 LT. Spent the last 7 years as a GL1200 rider; now an LT rider/owner. She had 76,000 miles on her and I've gotten to know her by putting about a thousand miles on her over the last week.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
:wave WELCOME traderbob! I have the same ride! :yeah: I know you're going to love the bike and the great folks on the forum here!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Bones1955 said:
One queston..
which is the faster color..that blue or the canyon red like mine?
Man, that is a tough question - about as difficult as: "Name the second place finishers in the Kentucky Derby. Preakness and Belmont Stakes in the year that Secretariat won the triple crown?"

All I know is that the fastest color LT is pure "Gold".

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
traderbob_nc said:
Looking forward to getting to know this forum.
Took delivery of a "new to me" '03 LT. Spent the last 7 years as a GL1200 rider; now an LT rider/owner. She had 76,000 miles on her and I've gotten to know her by putting about a thousand miles on her over the last week.
Welcome.
We seem to have a couple things in common. "85 GL1200LTD to present and now LT 2009. With 16,000+ miles under me I still think like a new comer to the forum and the bike. I just did my first oil/filter change. Plus I took her to NC the first year I had it and mess around with the tail of big D.
From my viewpoint 1000 miles is just an introduction the relationship grows with every mile so enjoy both machine and knowledge on this forum.

WELCOME traderbob! I have the same ride! I know you're going to love the bike and the great folks on the forum here!

In another thread I asked a picture of your bike color disregard now I know.
ride safe :bmw:

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your LT is just broken in. It'll get better as you get to know it better. It's a great bike. I took mine over the Dragon and BRP and a few other roads around Maggie Valley last month. Great riding out there in North Carolina............ :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
welcome to the community.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.