BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is the latest edition, good to back in the saddle after a 10 month hiatus!:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Looks good - Now let the farkeling begin....

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good - Now let the farkeling begin....
Dan, it already has; NAV V, Illium guards with foot rest, Illium side stand enlarger, top case brake light, ADMORE LED extra brake light with directional , RKA bag lines, RKA 13L tank bag, Aeroflow wings, Aeroflow mini-wings, Clearwater Erica's, PDM60, reflective taping on the top case and paniers side and rear, Stebel Nautilus Horn, InterPhone 5, Dowco cover....this is all that I can think of!
It took me 8 years to get my LT the way I wanted it, it ain't gonna take 8 years to trick out the GTL!!!!!:histerica

The only thing about the NAV V is the fact that I cannot see the bottom part of the screen where it shows your speed, is there a solution for this?:cool:

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
The only thing about the NAV V is the fact that I cannot see the bottom part of the screen where it shows your speed, is there a solution for this?:cool:
Congrats on the New to you GTL

For the Nav V you need the newer type GPS shroud. It has a larger opening to fit the larger Nav V. Get it from Pandora's for about $50.

See part number 2

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
.... The only thing about the NAV V is the fact that I cannot see the bottom part of the screen where it shows your speed, is there a solution for this?:cool:
Wheelies? :D

Congratulations, Brett. Holy Shnikies, man, you got back in the game big time. I'm very happy for you and Mrs. Brett. OK, and a little envious. :) Love the GTL...

Does the rear seat have the new/improved handles? If not, those can be replaced, too.

Final question: how long before that grin wears off?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheelies? :D

Congratulations, Brett. Holy Shnikies, man, you got back in the game big time. I'm very happy for you and Mrs. Brett. OK, and a little envious. :) Love the GTL...

Does the rear seat have the new/improved handles? If not, those can be replaced, too.

Final question: how long before that grin wears off?

Does the grin ever go away?:D:D:D:D:D NOT!

Come to think about, I think everytime I mounted the LT I was grinning!

Not sure about the handles, I can blame you for the empty pocketbook, those Erica's are awesome, and expensive!:eek:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Your going to love it:bmw: Ride safe, see ya in Chattanooga

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Beautiful bike, Brett! I'm envious too! :D Well done!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
'Bout time, Stumpie! Now maybe you can actually keep up with me, or at least TRY. :D

All joking aside, it looks great boss. CONGRATS! :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congrats Brett, well done. You were very patient in your pursuit and it looks like you got what you wanted. Looks great.

BTW I know Lee is looking so I want you guys to know that my wife and I ate at the Pisgah Inn yesterday. Very good, as usual.

Don S

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats Brett, well done. You were very patient in your pursuit and it looks like you got what you wanted. Looks great.

BTW I know Lee is looking so I want you guys to know that my wife and I ate at the Pisgah Inn yesterday. Very good, as usual.

Don S

I hope you ate something for all of us!

Thanks and have a safe trip Don.

........now I am just trying to get that wheelie thing down:D

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
Congrats Brett!:thumb: I bet the streets of Ringgold aren't safe anymore, you speed demon you...!:D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts