BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry to ask this again. I asked on the tires section but got no response.

Where is a good place to get the Avon Storm II tires?

I've got two long rides soon and need to get a plan. :wave

thanks, dale

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Dave,

I have purchased tires from Competition Accessories with excellent results. their website is competitionaccessories.com. You can order online or their toll free number is 800-543-8208. I recently saw a great deal on tires at Bike Bandit, their website is bikebandit.com, their toll free number is 888-339-3888. I think you would get excellent resutls from these or any of the other top national motorcycle vendors. Just do your research online and you should be able to come up with a great deal.

Good Luck

Mike

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I get my tires through American Motorcycle Tires. Nice folks to deal with. Lots of guys use Soutwest Motorcycle Tires, and I've never heard anyone complain about them.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I got my Avon Storm on ebay from Small Tire Store. Fast free shipping.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Bought my Avon from Competition Accessories and ended up with a factory defect. Sent it back to them and they replaced it no questions asked. Problem was the three week down time till the new one was shipped to me. I mount my own tires so I went to Cycle Gear online and ordered another after talking to them on their return policy. Anything ordered on line could be returned to any retail store for full credit.

All in all I was out an extra $20 for shipping it back for being defective. Next time I'll order from a local store with an online presents just in case a return may be necessary. The additonal tire purchased from Cycle Gear kept me on the road during the 3 week turn around with Competition Accesories and now I have an extra tire (Pre Libian Oil Price Hike) to mount in 6-8 months riding time......

·
Registered
114 Posts
I checked with my local Avon lady, had no clue. Now I deal with Southwest Moto Tires, cheap and free shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts