BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to announce that I have just sold my Goldwing and just bought a 99' K1200LT. I am stoked to say the least!! I enjoyed the Wing but there is just no comparrison. I had a R1100R and loved it and had to come back to the world of beemers. I am looking forward to many years of riding the best :)

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
Yea... another rider has seen the light! :)

But seriously, congratulations. All the info you'll need for a great LT ownership experience is right here.

From time to time the question about Goldwing vs. K1200LT is brought up. You'll be in a great position to offer your perspective.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome to the forum mrbeemer! :wave You'll find this forum to be the best for advise, information, wrenching, talking about a great ride, or just a good joke! There are a bunch of great people here from all over the world.

·
Registered
17 Posts
From one new LT owner to another - welcome.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome mbeemer. I expect you will find this forum almost fun as your new bike. When we're not riding them we love to talk about them. We may not enjoy working on them as much but there is a lot of help here when we need to dig in to a project. But then again, some on here may like working on them about as well as riding. You will be in good company either way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts